Military Women's Memorial
Memorial Ave. and Schley Dr, Arlington, VA 22211
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Noon - 5 p.m.
The U.S. Coast Guard Woman's Reserve, known as the SPARS (an acronym for "Semper Paratus—Always Ready") was the WWII women's branch of the USCG Reserve. It was established in November, 1942.
The Military Women's Memorial honors and tells the stories of women, past and present, who serve our nation.